The Income Tax process
- Do I need to file Income Tax returns?
- What are the new tax laws?
- Which filing status should I use?
- What credits and deductions do I qualify for?
- Which form should I use?
- Can I file online?
- Can I get an extension?
- What happens after I file?
- What if I forgot to file?
- What are my payment options?
- How can I adjust my wage withholding (DE-4, W-4)?
More Income Tax Information
State Income Tax
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Identifies individuals and businesses with certain filing requirements. (posted 08/23/10)
Federal Income Tax
Small Business Assistance Center
The Small Business Assistance Center provides links to agencies and organizations that will help you start, run, and close your business.