Welcome to the California Tax Service Center, sponsored by the California Fed State Partnership. Our partnership of tax agencies includes Board of Equalization, California Department of Tax and Fee Administration, Employment Development Department, Franchise Tax Board, and Internal Revenue Service.
- State Issues 2.5 Million Golden State Stimulus Payments (May 6, 2021)
- May 17 Tax Deadline Approaching (May 5, 2021)
- State Postpones Deadline for Claiming 2016 Tax Refunds to May 17, 2021 (April 26, 2021)
- State Tax Deadline for Individuals Postponed until May 17, 2021 (March 19, 2021)
- Assembly Bill (AB) 5 - Employment Status: Apply the ABC Test to determine if a worker is an employee or independent contractor.