What Should I Know Before Hiring Workers?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- California Employer's Guide
- Independent Contractor or Employee?
- Employee Determination Guide
- Who is an Employee?
- What are Wages?
- Employer Registration
- Employer Services
- Rates, Withholding Schedules, and Meals and Lodging Values
- Understanding Your Employment Identification Number (IRS)
- Employer Identification Numbers (IRS)
- America's Job Bank (US DOL)
- Employment Laws Assistance for Workers & Small Business (US DOL)
- Employment Law Guide (US DOL)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- Department of Industrial Relations (DIR)
- Unemployment Insurance (EDD)
- Notice to Employees: Time Off to Vote (SOS)
Other Employer Information:
- Workers' Compensation (DIR)
- Labor Law (DIR)
- Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DIR)
- Sales and Use Taxable Labor (BOE)
- Employment Training Panel (ETP)
- Hiring Employees (IRS)