- File and pay online using e-Services for Business
- New state law requires employers to file and pay electronically to the EDD
- Respond to Unemployment Insurance Claim Notice DE 1101CZ Online with SIDES
- What's New in Payroll Taxes
- If you have people working for you
- Household employers
- Who is an employee?
- What are payroll taxes?
- What are wages? (State)
- Changes to your business
- Forms and publications (State)
- Forms and publications (Federal)
Programs & Services
- Unemployment Insurance (UI)
- Disability Insurance (DI)
- Paid Family Leave (PFL)
- Employment and Training Services
- March 15, 2017 – Monthly state and federal payroll deposits due.
- April 1, 2017 – Quarterly payroll tax payments, and contribution return and report of wages reports due
- April 17, 2017 – Monthly state and federal payroll deposits due.
Small Business Assistance Center
The Small Business Assistance Center provides links to agencies and organizations that will help you start, run, and close your business.